Hello, a bit about me:
Andrea Hobby has over ten years of combined experience in clinical research, epidemiology, and data science. She builds data visualizations & dashboards, designs research studies, and builds predictive models in Tableau, R, SAS, and Python.
- I will give a presentation on bias in healthcare algorithms sometime in June. I will post when I have that information.
Most Recent Activities
- Recently, I was featured with Alana Etsy on the Health Analytics Insights podcast. Check it out here.
- I participated in the Health Analytics Career Panel with BlackTIDES on Twitter Spaces. We had almost 200 attendees at the event.
- I launched the Health Data Science Newsletter on Substack. I created this to have a central source of information on how data science methods are applied to public health and healthcare overall. I post the latest research, news, jobs, and events in this field.
- I was featured with Odane Dunbar on the BlackTIDES podcast. Check it out here.